FAQs Laurel Ridge



Is Furniture Provided?

Laurel Ridge Apartments does not have furnished apartments however we have a friendly rapport with CORT furniture. Please let us know if you have any furniture needs and we can forward them to our representative at CORT.

Back To Questions

What is included in the rent?

At Laurel Ridge Apartments internet and pest control are included in your rent. Residents are required to set up electricity prior to move-in and maintain service throughout the lease term. Water, sewer and trash are also to be paid by the resident.

Back To Questions

Is the community pet friendly?

Laurel Ridge is pet friendly! The pet must be registered with the office to be authorized. Contact our office for detailed information on fees, restrictions and other requirements related to our pet policy.

Back To Questions

How close is the community to campus?

Laurel Ridge Apartments is less than 5 minutes from Texas A&M University and only 15 minutes from Blinn Community College.

Back To Questions

Is there parking available?

Yes, we provide ample parking for residents and their guests.

Back To Questions

When is Rent due/How do I pay rent?

Rent installments are due on the 1st of each month, and the initial late fee is charged on the 4th. Laurel Ridge Apartments offers several convenient ways to make payments.

• Pay in the office with a cashier’s check, personal check, or money order
• Drop a cashier’s check, personal check, or money order in the drop box outside the office after hours
• Pay online through Resident Portal with an electronic check, Master Card, VISA, Discover Card, or Money Gram (fees may apply)
• Set up automatic withdrawals through Resident Portal
• Mail a cashier’s check, personal check, or money order to the office Make sure that if you are paying with a cashier’s check, personal check, or money order, that your first and last name, the date you are turning the check in, and your apartment number are on it so it can be processed.

Back To Questions

What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?

Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Laurel Ridge team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.

For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.

Back To Questions

How do I receive mail and packages?

Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US Post Office (the community office often has these handy).

Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID – you will also receive a text to your mobile device each time a package is delivered.

Back To Questions

What do I need to bring to my apartment?

Laurel Ridge Apartments are unfurnished; however, we do work with CORT Furniture Co. and would be happy to refer you to them as necessary. Our Kitchens include a refrigerator, stove and dishwashers. Additionally, some of our units include a microwave. Every unit comes complete with a full-size washer and dryer.

Back To Questions

Is renter's insurance required?

Resident's or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider which is ResidentInsure. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.

Back To Questions